Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fast Food Attendant Cover Letter

Want to work in any of your favorite burger and fries fast food companies? You may try this coverletter perfect for fast food crew, busboys, fastfood cashier and fast food delivery boys.

Dear Sir,

I am Crystal Brampton, 21 years old and I would like to apply as a Fast Food Attendant.

I have 2 years customer service experience in a fast food setting. I have worked as part of a Fast Food crew at Walloby Burgers mainly as a Drive-thru Cashier.

I am a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing individual who can converse comfortably with customers of all race and ages. I am very good in "up-selling" and offering new products on the menu to customers. I am familiar with cash handling policies and procedures. I also do a variety of kitchen-related duties which includes cooking, sanitizing utensils, stocking and labelling inventory.

If you are interested in my skils as a fast food worker, please text me at 0930-789-452 and I would be delighted to come over for an interview.

Thank you very much

Truly yours,

Crystal

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...