Thursday, August 20, 2015

Cover Letter for Factory Manager: Plant Operations and Plant Supervisor


Dear Sir,

I have the utmost desire to join your thriving and conscientious business known for its sustainability and quality products. I have six years experience in Inventory Management and an excellent record on plant operations. My experience has allowed me to manage daily teams on the production floor, increasing production yield of 50 tons of  product per hour while logging in a hundred accident-free hours. As a production manager, I am knowlegeable in OSHA, EPA, MSHA regulations.

I am highly-motivated, hands-on professional that can assure you of optimum plant management performance with cost-effectiveness and high industry compliance in mind.

Shoul your organization need an individual of my potential, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you. Feel free to call me at my number.

Sincerely,
John

 

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...