Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cover Letter for Caregiver for the Elderly and Disabled

Dear Sir,

I am Cathy Flanagan, I am a 32 year old mother seeking to return to the work force. I have just earned my certificate in Geriatric Care at Pottsdam Colleges. I have a keen interest in working at facilities for the disabled and the elderly. I have previously worked as a caregiver for a person suffering from ALS and as a child minder for 4 year-old with ADHD. I hold a J12SA residence certificate and I am in the position of getting a full work permit. I have no criminal record and I have no problem if you require a background check to be carried out.

Please feel free to contact me for an in-person interview. I may be reached at 555-6898.

Sincerely,
Cathy

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...