Friday, October 28, 2011

Cover Letter for Freelance Worker

Cover Letter for Freelance Worker, laborer, day laborer, offsider, worker, construction worker, removalist

Dear Sir,

I am a strong and responsible worker available for loading and removal work. I have the necessary trade experience in the construction and clean-up/removal industry. I have a positive attitude when it comes to working with a team, and I can work independently without much supervision. I have the necessary work permits and work shoes for the job. I live near South bay which is 2 kilometers from your project site. I can provide 6 months length of service or more if you decide to hire me on a per contract basis. I am available for work on Christmas and other long holidays. If interested please do call me on my mobile.

Thank you,
Arthur Ness
Contact 0516-777-555

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...