Thursday, January 20, 2011

Babysitting Cover Letter for Past Employer

How do you approach a previous employer about working again with her? Here is a babysitting cover letter raising all your past concerns such as schedule and house rules.

Dear Madame Rouge,

Its always good to hear from you. I am in real need of extra income right now and I've always welcome babysitting jobs with open arms; As you know I am very good with children, I am firm with discipline and I don't overindulge them.

I have read your new ad placement thoroughly and I have a few concerns regarding the schedule. First, may I please request that you enlighten me a bit more about what I need to do in your household and for how many hours a day? A list of my tasks with regards to your children will make things easier for the both of us. I do not want to overstep any boundaries you may have in place with them right now. If the schedule is not too tight (like working full weekends and holidays) I would surely still consider babysitting for you in the coming months.

Thanks for considering my application.

Always,
Bernadette

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...